Saturday, January 24, 2009

CLOTHES!!!


Rick Owens just showed in Paris Fashion Week yesterday. This is probably my favorite look that I have seen from FW 09 (RICK OWENS).


This jacket is amazing.
I love the sleeves, love the crocodile.

Also, recently (well actually yesterday) I modeled the new Julius stuff that we got in. It is typical Julius, which means AMAZING. The new leather jacket is a lil bit roomier so I went down to a size 1. Billy and I also did a photo shoot which will be for the landing page. Once again that was super fun, except for the fact that I was outside in 30 degree weather wearing a tank top and cropped trousers. Did some fun things for the shoot like hang for a high pole, also just goof around for shots.
I wish I could do real modeling.


In news about my personal clothing. I am going to be making some leather goods now. I want to make a leather jacket and a leather vest that is silk lined. I will be ordering the leather in the next week or so, and then producing them after that. Ill post pictures shortly there after.





No comments:

Post a Comment